Saturday 18 September 2010

My Shopping Genie Tip From Frazer Brookes

Here's a tip from our youngest Global power...
WOW! We really are rocking and rolling here in the UK... The growth is unbelievable!
To date I have sponsored 25 people which in turn has grown in to over 650 people in my personal enrolment tree!
 
My advice to people is get passionate about this opportunity - use the product and make a genuine saving, it gives you more belief and people can tell when you speak to them! The more passionate and believable you are the more people you will sponsor and the more money you will make! When I first joined I didn't really use the product, and although I am only 22, I don't really shop online, but after using the Shopping Genie a few times I began to realise how much money I was saving, and this led to me telling all of my contacts about this incredible business! The first 40 people I spoke to I sponsored 4. The second 40 people I spoke to I sponsored 21!!! So, the longer I am in this business and the more people I am talking to, the better my results...
 
Here's Simon Brookes story - My friend needed a camera so that he could take many photos when we went away on holiday. I told him to use the Shopping Genie but he already said that he knew the cheapest place to buy it from. I knew he would regret saying that! So we went on holiday (with his Sony Camera - which was £320) and when we returned I showed him how much he would of saved if he used the Genie! We found it on Currys website for £299, then, after using the Genie, we found it for £218!!! He is now a MyShoppingGenie distributor and has had many installations which in turn has paid for his camera! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Frazer Brookes
Global Power Distributor

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shopping Genie